- We explain each step of the process and guide you through conclusion.
- We provide individualized services that respect your financial well-being.
- We value our relationships and listen to your unique needs.
- We are passionate about our work and stay on the cutting edge.
- We bring over twenty years of combined domestic and international adoption experience.
- We have established relationships with colleagues across the state, country, and globe.
- We untangle complex facts and legal questions.
- We safeguard your interests with proactive solutions before problems arise.
- We deliver timely, effective, and creative results.
No two families or their legal issues are the same.
We pride ourselves in our careful, individualized assessment of your needs to provide you with informed answers you can trust whether you wish to adopt domestically, internationally, or from the foster care system.
Attorney Susan M. Levin is Board Certified in Adoption Law and sits on the Adoption Law Board Certification Committee. She provides compassionate and professional representation. Most of her referrals come from colleagues and former clients, as she handles each matter with impeccable attention to detail and keeps her clients fully informed.
For Immediate Assistance:
Free Consultation Request
- Adoptive parent representation
- Identified placements
- Relative adoptions
- Stepparent adoptions
- Single parent adoptions
- Same sex parent adoptions
- Second parent adoptions
- Birth parent representation
- Birth parent consents
- Termination of parental rights (TPR)
- Interstate Child Placement Compact (ICPC) sending and receiving entity
- Post-adoption communication agreements (PACA)
- Adoption finalizations
- Recognition of foreign judgments of adoption
- Domestication of adoption of a foreign-born child
- Post-placement and post-adoption compliance
- Representation of parents involved with the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- Abuse and neglect allegations and reports
- Foster parent representation
- Private shelter and termination petition
- Biological parent representation
- Adoption interventions
- Subsidy and maintenance requests
- DCF finalizations